Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Gratitude

I have been reflecting over my life these past few months, and especially my attitude. I have noticed that one thing has been lacking... Gratitude!

I am grateful for people, I love people, and I love learning about them and being with them

I am grateful for smiles- I love it when I come across happy smiles on people's faces and when I can watch and wonder "what makes them happy?"!

I am grateful for family. Even though I don't always act like it, i hope my family knows I love them and would do anything for them. How lucky that we have eternity!

I am grateful for nature. I would literally hug a tree, only because I think things like trees flowers, water, grass, etc. all testify of Heavenly Father's love for his children. I sometimes feel so small next to a mountain, and am humbled to think that I was
god's crowning creation.

I am grateful to be alive. I am human, and it is all to true that sometimes I think life stinks, but in god's great mercy, he allows me little moments or tender mercies that remind me "Life is oh so sweet!!". I have a lot to live for!


No comments:

Post a Comment