Sunday, August 15, 2010

"A friend is a possession we earn, not a gift"



How lucky I am to have earned such a wonderful friend!!
If there is one person these past few years that I have laughed with, cried with, cried from laughter with, it is my dear friend Heather Taylor "H Taylor"!
How I love this woman, and what she adds to my life! She is spirited, never settles for less than who she thinks she can be and runs full speed ahead to the woman knows she has the potential to be! But most importantly, she is always there... these past 2 years have had their ups and downs for both of us, but through it all, she has been my listening ear, and true friend!
There are certain people in our lives that I feel give us a little glimpse of what our associations will be like in heaven, and this is exactly what Heather has done for me. Thanks for the glimpse Heather, and for being you and ALWAYS allowing me to do the same! I love you H Taylor! You once asked where I get my courage from... I think a piece of it is from my associations with people like you!

1 comment:

  1. H. Larsen. I have no words, really. This is the nicest thing. I feel the same way about you--times ten. You are one of the brightest lights in my life. Thanks for always being there. I love you!

    ReplyDelete