Tuesday, June 15, 2010

I love summer!

I Love the summertime!
I have lucked out this summer this is how my week usually goes...
1.Go to work Monday morning and work with my four best friends, Kaylee, Scott, Felecia, and Angela where we plan Youth Conferences, quote tracy, dance dance and dance some more, and work a little in between... but they say if you love what you do, its not really work, thats how I feel.
2. Keep working until... WEDNESDAY NIGHT!
3. You know what Wednesday night means, COUNTRY SWING!!!
4. Keep working until 1:00 am Saturday morning
5. Sleep in Saturday- if I don't work- and end off Saturday hanging with my roomates- Jess, Heather, and Kirsten... seriously love these girls!
Ooooohhhhh yeah.... my life is good :)

1 comment:

  1. OH, I'm so glad you are enjoying summer and life!:) yay, yay!

    ReplyDelete